Everyone would love to have a dazzling smile with pearly white teeth. It takes more than just good dental hygiene at home to insure good dental health. The Dentist at Dental Care in Everett, Wa uses the latest technologies available to provide you with good general and cosmetic family dentistry. They have modern X-ray and dental lasers machines at the Avenue Dental Care practice. This and all of their state-of-the-art equipment used by their skilled and highly trained team are dedicated to ensuring that you have the smile you have always wanted.
Molars and back teeth are very hard to keep clean, so they can apply sealants to protect those areas that are so susceptible to cavities. Once applied, sealants can last several years so it can be valuable to your preventative care program. Fluoride is something else that can keep your teeth strong so they will be more resistant to decay.
Dentists in Everett, Wa can advise parents with oral health advice for for their younger children. Parents know that babies and toddlers use thumb sucking to comfort themselves. What new parents don’t realize is that that can lead to misalignment of teeth that are just starting to come in. The Avenue Dental Care in Everett give parents tips on the best way to help their children break this habit. They can sit and discuss the 8 biggest mistakes made and how they can be avoided.
The 8 biggest mistakes :
1. Making oral health decisions based on faulty but widely known information
2. Overlooking how your overall well-being is affected by your oral health
3. Misjudging the risk factors connected with oral health treatment
4. Delaying treatment because of fear, time constraints or costs
5. Overestimating cost and the time it takes for maintenance treatments
6. Not clearly understanding the needed oral treatments
7. Ignoring the impact of aging on oral health
8. Avoiding dentists because they had one bad dental experience
Don’t make any of those mistakes. Make a dental appointment at Dental Care today so that your dentist can help you with any dental challenges you have. You don’t have to live with discolored, missing or misshaped teeth. With all of the advances in dentistry everyone can have a great smile. No longer are people restricted to just having cavities filled and an annual check-up and cleaning. Just start believing that your dentist really is your friend that wants you to have a really dazzling smile.