You are hoping to find a good family medical clinic in Andover, Kansas, but maybe you aren’t sure what to look for. The following is a list of things you should look for in the clinic you choose for your family.
Services to Consider
No clinic is going to offer every thing you want, but it should cover at least most of the following:
• You want to have access to child wellness care.
• Make sure you see an emphasis on preventative care for adults and children.
• Ensure the clinic offers physicals, immunizations, and other important injections.
• The clinic should be able to handle simple and complex health issues. Ask how the clinic is capable of both.
• Find out if the family medical clinic in Andover, Kansas, has formed relationships with local specialists because you never know if you might need that some day.
• See if the clinic offers additional services, like massages on site or other services your family could benefit from.
• It’s important to find out if the clinic can handle emergencies in-house. Be sure to find out if you have to make an appointment for emergencies. You want to know all this beforehand.
• Ask about the laboratory in the clinic. See if they can do bone density studies or perform X-Ray examination in-house.
Wichita Family Medicine Specialists is the kind of clinic that people trust. They are dedicated to providing our patients the most advanced, comprehensive medical care available.